Our vision is to believe in ourselves and to be recognized as an innovative alternative educational environment which values excellence in relationships, academics, and personal relationships.
- We will trust students to reach higher expectations.
- We will commit to individual communication and intervention
- We will be steadfast with rules and expectations.
- We will plan curriculum with the 3 R’s, scales and student engagement in mind.
- We will be innovative in monitoring and tracking student progress.
- We will create a positive, safe and caring environment.
School Wide Goal:
High School: To decrease failure rate and increase attendance.
Middle School: To provide remediation to improve reading and math skills.
Who we are:
Principal: Avery Gilliland
5604 NW 41st St, Warr Acres, OK 73122
What is Putnam City Academy??
Putnam City Academy is an alternative junior high and high school for students in grades 6-12, and PCA night school is for students grades 6-12, at risk of not graduating due to academic, social, or emotional barriers. We believe each student has the responsibility to develop his/her potential to the fullest.
As a recipient of a grant or subgrant under the Elementary and Secondary Act of 1965 (20 U.S.C. 6401), please report to the Office of Inspector General of the Department of Education if you observe, detect, or suspect improper use of taxpayer funds.