Read more details about "The 2020 Bond" election.
Back to School
- Schedule pick up, Aug. 15, 10 a.m.-noon
- All 7th graders should bring to schedule pick up day their proof of the TDAP immunization.
- Students should bring a current water, gas or electric bill when they pick up their schedules.
- Open House, Sept. 3, 5-6:30 p.m.
- First Day of School: Monday, August 19, 2019
The launch of esports at all three Putnam City high schools forms the largest district wide esports program in Oklahoma K-12 schools.
It is of importance to inform the public that Putnam City Schools manages an established online virtual public school that has been successfully operating since 2011 under public school guidelines.
Fifty-four Putnam City students have been named 2019 Oklahoma Academic Scholars by the Oklahoma State Department of Education.
Tulakes Elementary 1st-grade teacher Shadonna Watkins was named Putnam City Schools’ “Teacher of the Year” during the district’s annual celebration of teaching excellence Tuesday night.
Five teachers have been selected as finalists for Putnam City’s Teacher of the Year. The finalists, along with teachers of the year from other district schools, will be honored at the district’s annual Teacher of the Year program at 7p.m. on Tuesday, March 5, at Victory Church, 4300 N MacArthur Blvd.